The Lone Peak Engine program provides wildland fire suppression and other fire management services on public and private lands. Working in communities provides opportunities to educate the public about wildfire hazards. Training and national assignments bring a level of proficiency for the benefit of Utah.
Our program will be successful as we meet challenges posed by the changing wildfire, and climatic environment, by acquiring new tools and skills to protect life and property.
- Duty, Respect, Integrity
- Maintain physical fitness
- Crew Cohesion is a key attribute to the program’s success, build it and maintain it!
- We are professionals, act like one at all times
- Be punctual
- Follow the chain of command at all times
- Be truthful with yourself and understand your limitations
- It is everyone’s job to maintain situational awareness at all times
- Be safe
- Seek opportunities to grow in your wildland career